Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank you for my being friend but i dont deserve it.

snap* and it breaks. reckon it's too late. you are tired, so am i. I am just dumb + dense + clueless which is why it makes me so hard to understand your every sentence. I am very selfish, yes i admit. I need, want, and can only handle a friend who would be as dense as my level. In my personal context, friends just don't have to turn about and have other messages and meaning buried one after another. It just doesn't make any sense. best friend forever, and i mean forever. you know every well that it wasn't easy to let you in. and because you broke that wall, you are never just a normal person in my life. especially after the harsh truth i've faced. you always have your proud know-it-all self, that ego which is way higher then the moon up there and that is something i thought was rather impressive. something i'm so happy that you have it in you. other people might not appreciate it, other people may put it down, but who cares? you are you. i never knew it was so tiring for you to be my friend. i didn't know that it would upset you.
maybe i don't deserve a friend like you.
maybe right from the start you shouldn't have spent your efforts on me.
maybe it's better if we stop everything.
"it is possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and that in time, the grief lessens. It may not go away completely, but after a while it's not so overwhelming."

i should have known for the better that someone like me should be left alone.
please locked me up in a box and never let me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home