Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free and flying like a bird.

I'm so pleased right now. nice song playing through with my room that is ever so dim. and a drawing that beautifies my world. Great~ Hell lots of things are over and I managed to go through each of them. happy or not, it's gone! I'll take things as they come now, if i'm given a chance to study i'll take it. If i'm given a chance to work in that co. or the other co. , i'll take it too. Everything that is coming at me are well, things that i wanna do. Peace at last. Happy and smiling at last. Freedom at last. Honestly, I'm happy with life. either this or that, i'll receive them with contentment. nobody is going to pull me back, i'm just going to do what i want. eat,sleep,draw,shit,play and the list goes on ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home