Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In all aspects of the mind, it still lingers and creeps about. I have to keep reminding myself constantly what my Heavenly Father says. And I have to repeating and reading the lines to make sure it doesn't slipped off my mind. I have to embrace my enemies and love them and even pray for them. Well, I'll follow and abide in it but those people... it's not that I hate them it's just that I feel better when they are not around.
Changes are so hard especially when you have to run up and catch the tails, most of the times I barely lay my fingers on it. There are a lot of unexplainable things in life and again the same old reply would be: there's nothing to be done. And many things are just not meant to be and perhaps the hardest thing is to say goodbye. But in my case, saying hello again is what brings you down. It seems so impossible to bear in the arms of the tired and weary. But then again, of all times it is because of change that life is going on, and that we are all surviving.
I cannot even handle myself, what am I to think further?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home